Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Non-Wild Pet Quality

In 5.1 the Pet Journal will show the quality of ALL pets, including the non-wild, pre-MoP ones. I checked out the PTR and decided to chart all of the non-wild pets and their listed quality.

You can currently do this on live servers too if you use an addon that shows quality, but it may take some time since you have to actually enter a battle to view each pet's quality.


Click here to view larger version

Some things to keep in mind:
- Blue indicates rare, green indicates uncommon.

- I don't own all the pets on the PTR, and my collection is obviously not recent or up-to-date.

- The qualities of these non-wild pets could change at any time. This is the PTR afterall.

- I'd like to compare the current non-wild pet qualities with the PTR versions to see if any were upgraded/downgraded for 5.1
If anyone has information on any missing pets that aren't listed, feel free to leave a comment to let me know the quality of that companion. Keep in mind I'm mainly interested in the pets that existed before MoP was released. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been enjoying your blog. Just to update a few pets you don't have listed (I'm using the PetJournalEnhanced addon which shows quality):

    Vendor: Darkmoon Turtle, Darkmoon Tonk and Darkmoon Zeppelin are rare. Festival Lantern (shows up under Vendor and not World Event) is uncommon.
    Profession: Sea Pony is uncommon.
    World Event: Lumpy is rare. Lunar Lantern and Winter Reindeer are uncommon.

    Hope this helps a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Scott S: Are these qualities from the PTR? I'm currently looking for the qualities as seen on the PTR, so I can compare them to the current qualities.

      I'm trying to determine if any of the non-wild pets have been upgraded or downgraded in patch 5.1.

      Delete
  2. Ahh, no. I'm sorry, I guess I misread your post. These are pets from live that I did't see on your list. I apparently thought you were making a list of all pets you had access to, to compare against when you could check them on the PTR or when 5.1 goes live. Derp. :/

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.