Monday, March 24, 2014

New Possible Trainer In WoD Garrisons

LeCraft Tweeted a screenshot of an interesting NPC team that "might just visit your garrison in the future."


Nevermind my insane jealousy over this NPC having Mini Tyrael and Mini Diablo on her team; this screenshot provides an interesting preview of a future PVE battle. We'll be fighting one humanoid (that has magical attacks), another humanoid (standard humanoid abilities), and one Magical pet (possibly humanoid, magic, undead or elemental attacks).

If I were more of a pet theorycrafter, I might be able to anticipate what abilities these pets would take to produce the best team synergy. But alas. I can only stare at these little guys and cry a little on the inside because they'll never be in my pet army :( lol.

An additional tidbit LeCraft is revealing with this screenshot is that Garrisons will provide some new Pet Battle PVE content. We already knew that there MIGHT be pet breeding inside our personal player housing, but other than that, what could Garrisons mean for pet lovers? Perhaps random trainer battles each day, unlockable content, specific and unique rewards, etc.? There are many possibilities involving the Garrisons, and it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

I just hope it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg or a bazillion years of my character's life to get to all of it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.