Saturday, December 31, 2016

Wishes For You In the New Year


2016 was a rough year for many, myself included. Honestly, I don't think 2017 will be much better, but that just means we have to treasure the good times and each other even more.

I don't know if I believe in wishes, still...I wish for a better, brighter New Year for everyone.

Do I entrust this wish to the stars? Or to myself? Can people make wishes come true? Afterall, we're nothing but stardust.

Stay safe, be well, and thank you for being you.

See you in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.

    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.