Tuesday, January 12, 2016

More Fun With Red Wooden Sled

I don't know what triggered the idea, but today I suddenly had the urge to place pets with interactions on the Red Wooden Sled and see if they continue acting out their interactions. TLDR; they do!

I Tweeted some of the more interesting test results, but here they are in a nutshell.


Moon Moon can't dance on the sled, but he's still bathed in moonlight.


   
Stinker still falls in love with black kitties, on or off the sled. I imagine he's even more heartbroken when he's on the sled, though, since he can't chase after his true love lol.



Plump Turkey finding his destiny while on the sled. It takes a bit longer for him to realize it though. Too much sledding fun clouding his senses, maybe. :P


   
Toxic Wasteling mysteriously getting bigger while on the sled near critters. Hmm.... hehe.

Other pets not pictured that I tested on the sled:
  • Lil' XT with other mech pets/toys - He'll still destroy them.
  • Clockwork Rocket bot pets - Will fight each other.

Some pets that normally have an animation, don't perform it while on the sled. Creepy Crate for example - it will still eat nearby critters but without the death grasp animation. Critters will just suddenly disappear around it lol.

And I noticed that if I was pulling the sled or if it was attached to my character via rope, the pets wouldn't act out their interactions. They need to be standing still for it to work. I did, however, drag the sled around to get it closer to targets (like critters), and then mount up to disengage the rope. This seemed to work fine.

I might try out other pets since there are a lot of them that have interactions, but since their animations are limited while on the sled, I imagine most won't be that interesting. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.